 |
| Credits to Sam |
Hey guys. And once again, i missed like a lot of days to update. I know. I was on a roll last week and then it died. HAHAHAHA. So i'm back to just share how i spend my weekend. To be honest, i'm not writing alot because i once again have a blog up for you guys! But before the blog, i had a blast of Saturday with the bunch of fun peeps. And it could not have been better. And so here are some picture of me. Why? Cause i love myself alright.
 |
| Credits to Sam |
 |
| Credits to Sam |
 |
| Credits to Humaira |
 |
| Credits to Humaira |
I have such talented photographers in my life as friends who is willing to make me look good on camera. Thanks guys. You know i love you guys right? So here's the vlog, ENJOY!
Ah damn, i cant choose cos its too long, so here's the link guys. -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-K20ZPiJA
Comments
Post a Comment