The Secret to a Wizard's Drink
Its been a while since Harry Potter ended but I’m pretty sure it hasn’t died in our hearts. Calling out to everyone who wishes they could go to Hogwarts. We’ve all heard of Butterbeer in the movies and it’s a famous drink among wizards and witches. This time around I give you an inside scoop of a secret menu in Starbucks that would make you all jump with joy!
Starbucks has come forth with a drink for the wizards, BUTTERBEER FRAPPUCINO! I actually got mine a week back and loved it. I felt magical the moment I tasted it. It made me feel like my Hogwarts letter was coming real soon. But just like us wizards, we have to keep it a secret and therefore, the drink is not on the ordering menu.
Now, all you must be groaning and scratching your heads and thinking, “How did Efah get her drink if it’s not on the menu?” Here comes the trick. You need to tell the barista exactly how they need to brew it. Thanks to Starbucks Secret Menu, I found the perfect order recipe for a grande cup of Butterbeer Frappucino!
Referring back to their recipe, I made a few of my own changes:
· Ask for a Creme Frappuccino base. Don’t skimp on the fat by asking for skim or 2% milk as whole milk is required for the right consistency
· Add 4 pumps of caramel syrup
· Add 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup
· Top with caramel drizzle
You can change it up according to how much of each ingredient you guys want or refer to the original recipe. But trust me, you stick with this and the taste is heavenly. I’ve tried it and I swear all of you have to try it too! If any of you have tried it and have a different recipe, do share it with me in the comments section. As for those who are trying for the first time, tweet or comment to me below about how you guys feel about it!
I hope you guys have a great time feeling like you’re a wizard from Hogwarts while drinking that cup of coffee! Until the next caffeine adventure, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Post a Comment