You're the one that I loveeee~

Credits to Anil Dass

Hey guys. Its the first Friday of 2014 and its been a great one. I could not have wanted to spend it with any other people.

Let me ask you guys a question. Have you guys ever looked at a bunch of people and think maybe you guys would never be best friends or maybe even friends at all? Well, i have. The bunch of friends i spent my Friday with are those people. To keep you guys from wondering who, i spent it with Tiny, Sam and Anil.

At first Anil and i planned it out to do some covers and to catch up with each other since its actually been a while since i actually hung out with him. Then i invited Sam and Tiny joined us as well. It was fulfilling. Anil and i did covers which failed cos we both were just playing and goofing around. And damn, i am trying to put the video here but it wont load. STUPID LAAAAAAAAA!

But other than that, all four of us had our heart to heart talk and it was nice to let certain things out. I mean since i joined RP, i've always turned to Anil to ask for advice or to just simple share my problems. I've looked up to Anil and he seemed like a big brother that'd be amazing to have.

Credits to Anil Dass

In the midst of doing covers that failed. Hahahahaha! But i promise you guys, one day i'll make sure Anil does a cover with me and it'll be up on Youtube. I'll make sure it happens. Anil, if u read this, dont be camera shy ah. Must do a cover with me. The world must know your talent!

Anyways, if some of you are wondering who Anil is(which is impossible cause he is popular and good looking) check out this post i dedicated to him a while back -----> http://theefahyasmine.blogspot.sg/2013/01/presenting-gorgeous-being.html

Anyways, that pretty much sums up my Friday and all. I hope you guys had a great one! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Comments

Popular Posts