Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams!
I bless all of you that still loyally continue to read my blog despite the irregular updates. I am forever in debt to all of you. ERMAHGERD, I feel like I'm in the ancient times when i said that. HAHAHAHAHA. Let's begin, shall we?
Saturday, i had an update on that day. But i did not really fully update about the whole day. I had a gathering at my place for all my relatives and friends. But the only friend who turned up was my favourite bitch right here.
Yes, Iffa, The girl who has not hung out with me for a long time. This bitch is my best friend, my sister and of course, my partner in crime. It was nice to see her during the gathering. Even my parents missed her. The gathering was because my parents are going to Mecca. It was just to do some prayers and just to also have an excuse to meet all our relatives in one place.
Sunday:
Because of a long Saturday, I decided to hibernate on Sunday. I cleaned the house and then hibernated in my bed with my laptop, watching tv series and tumblring. Oh yes! At night i decided that i was gonna do some mugging because i had 2 exams on Monday.
Monday:
I had an exam at 8.30am and i was fucking late. SMRT, here's a message for you. FUCK YOU AND YOUR TRAINS. I got stuck in the train from 7.30 all the way down to 8.15. I had to cab down to school and still was late. Didn't queue for a report slip from SMRT cos the line was freaking long and there was no point waiting if i could try to at least be on time. Worst way to kcik off the exams. HAIS.
Tuesday:
Had another exam in the afternoon, at 2pm. I went straight home after it. My eldest brother decided we should go for a family dinner. Off we went to Badoque.
The food looks delicious and appetizing. But then again, please do not go at night. My steak was hard, the chicken was not satisfactory. But the pastas were all marvelous. The portions are huge and you can share with like 3 people for one plate.
Wednesday:
And we come down to today. I had another exam today at 8.30am. And no, i wasnt late. Not even a little bit. I had an interview for intern at 3pm and that explain the opening picture for this post. Yes, the picture where i wore formal, i was tryna look like cool. Like you know how people try to unbutton their sleeves and that shit. TOTAL FAIL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gotta thank my favourite bitch for accompanying even though she was not feeling too well.
Then after the interview, went to eat with her and off we went back to Woodlands. I met up with Sam and she came over to my place to hang out and configure our Macbooks. Oh hell yes! I forgot to say it, i got myself a Macbook! Like finally!













Comments
Post a Comment