Major Update


OHMYGOD GUYS! I AM SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING MY BLOG FOR LIKE A WHOLE WEEK. I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY *transitions into super junior's sorry sorry* Kidding, that was just to lighten up the mood a little bit.


Tuesday, well, it wasnt much to be honest. School was pretty much the same and faci's are never gonna be angels. I had to wear denim on denim for the day cos i had work.I spent my time after school with Sam, Anil, Tiny and Thisun. We had like a mini photo shoot kinda thing. It all began with me being bored because i had nothing to do. I found manda lights in the room and decided to use it and ask Tiny to be my photographer for the day. Then, we ended up doing a mini shoot for Anil as well, and I, obviously had my own shoot with each of my best friends. Here's the photos.












Wednesday:

I released a new cover of Back to Black by Amy Winehouse. Its a little different from the original song and i hope you guys like it.



Thursday:

I skipped Wednesday cos i can't remember what i dd that day. So Thursday, i had a trip to the museum. I've been to this museum countless of times cos school kept sending me to the exact same museum. There is like nothing new for me everytime i hear about a trip to the museum. Like the only reason i like them is because we finally get to be outside of school.



Wiyah and I had lunch at EighteenChefs. It was really good. I mean they were reasonably affordable too, even for us students. It was a very filling lunch. I got back to school with Wiyah, Ariani and a few other friends and i met up with Sam. Talked for a bit and them i met up with my parents. My mum decided to treat me to an early dinner. Damn, it was another good meal at Pastamania with my mum. My dad was having dinner with his friends at Swensens separately.


I had really good food that day. Thursday was a day to get fat. Hahahahahahahaha. But overall, it was a pretty enjoyable day.

Friday:

ITS FREAKING VALENTINE'S! I had no date but a friend of mine gave me a flower. Love her to bits. But after school, I met up with my parents and my old friend, Danny. My parents dropped us off somewhere and we went to spend dinner together. Well, he is like my unofficial date for the day. Hahahahahaha. Well, my Friday was just like that to be honest.

Saturday:

 Check out the video to find out how my Saturday was!


Today is Sunday and i hibernated at home after a whole long strenuous week. So till the next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Comments

Popular Posts