Moving Along~
Hey guys. Its a good day. Well not really. I was going insane in class and obviously, being the idiot and rebellious girl, i left the class halfway. And this right here ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why i'm the worst role model in the world. Hey, i'm kidding. Everyone had their moments when school just gets too fucked up. I mean i know separating private and school life is important but sometimes they can't help but be intertwined with each other. URGH.
Its a Thursday, so basically it means 2 things. Either i had an early day and i'm home super fucking early. OR, I have Photo IG. The second option is what i had today. It was very laid-back and filled with laughter. Immie cracked jokes continuously and Korn had his own fair share when he had to present the slides to us. In case you guys don't know, Korn is Thai. SO he can't really pronounce certain words properly. So the whole session kinda became like an English lesson for him. Korn's favourite line today was, "Blame my Thai teacher lah! She teach me all the wrong things!" Damn funny. I wish you guys were all there to laugh together with me.
After IG, the MCs treated us to PIZZA! This kind of generosity doesn't come often so obviously we enjoyed it! I loved it all! We stayed back and talked to each other and i was there also tryna look for a song for my next cover. Oh well, life of a youtuber, you know. Well, before i move on with everything else, here are some photos from today.
I just realised i rarely smile properly in photos anymore. HAHAHAHA. So guys, here's where all the thing about the whole blog title comes along. Ready?
In life, its part and parcel that people leave and people change. Its a normal thing, isn't it? But let me tell you honestly, when it finally happens to you, you feel shitty as hell. Cause sometimes the people that walks away are the people you felt like they were family. They were so close to you and suddenly they chose to just drop everything and walk away. Then sometimes, the people who change are actually the people you've help go through a thousand different to come out of it a better person and suddenly you see them shape back into what they used to be right in front of your eyes. To say its normal, is definitely an understatement.
I feel like crap because right now, everything i just said above is happening to me. I'm left behind by friends, I'm out-casted, I'm basically a nobody. People leave, people change, so am I suppose to follow the same? Should i leave people behind? Should i change?
I've been trying to find a peace of mind. I've been trying not to feel so damaged with the way everyone treats me nowadays. Truth be told, i find happiness in strangers and people i'm not close with, complimenting the things i do. Like my youtube videos and all. I think those are genuine. I truly believe so. Adding on to everything, liking/loving/crushing on someone whom you know will never return the same feeling as you adds on to the fact that i already feel shitty as fuck.
That's why i'm come to a decision to just move along. Take everything that's thrown my way and just deal with it. ENDURE AND SURVIVE. I'll be a push-over until the semester ends and from then onwards, its into a work life. Where no one knows me and i'll start from rock-bottom. I'll build myself up again. From them on, if people says i'm a bitch, be my guest. Cause i know i shaped myself that way. I believe moving along could be a way for me to let go.











Comments
Post a Comment