The semester ended with a BANG!

Credits to Mursyid

 School ended yesterday, a Thursday. I would have to say, for the first time in four semesters, i thoroughly enjoyed my last day of school. Despite having to craft out a story for the module of the day, i believe the activities i had for the day was more than enough to make up for the head cracking sessions in class.

The sadness kicked when class ended and i realised that i would not see half of my classmates for a whole year. I'll be going to intern in semester 1 and they'll be going the next semester. That was the real sad moment when i realise that 4 full semesters had gone by and it felt so fast despite all of us complaining about school being so loooooooong.

From left to right: Sherman, Suhail, me, Haiqal
These 3 boys were definitely the life of the class. Suhail with his "YEAHHHHHHH". Haiqal with his favourite phrase, "Eh guys, follow me go toilet." And Sherman being the guys who always speaks his mind. Its been a joy to share a class for a whole semester with these boys and i definitely will be miss them when i go out for internship. Good luck for the next semester boys!

Left to right: Sherman, Suhail, me, Nadia, Wiyah, Haiqal
As for the two lovely ladies, they've always been a joy to be with. Nadia has another semester in school and i wish you all the best for that. It was being able to strike conversation with you and i also had fun whenever you became my model for photography. Wiyah, she's heading out to intern with me. I wish she gets a good company and that we could still meet up during the intern period.

So after class i had Photo IG and obviously, i enjoyed it. The Year 3s who were stepping down put a great video together. It was very heartfelt. We members also put together a video for them. But all in all, we were reluctant to let each other go. We were all like a family. So here are my photos for the day.
















Yes, i needed hard copy memories of all these people. I am gonna miss them so. I am not gonna see them for a whole next semester. As for some, i wont see them until we actually contact each other and plan a meet up. Yeah. It was a great night. But i needed to say a little bit more to one boy whom i wont see for a whole year.


Welcome to the real world Tiny. You and I, we wont be seeing each other for a whole academic year. And i know i dont really seem like i mean it when i say it out loud, but i really will miss the crap out of you. I thank you so much for being a really amazing best friend. I know i'm hard to handle and deal with, but i'm glad to went through with everything i am. I am thankful for having you as a best friend and i wish this friendship last till we all grow old. AMIN. I wish you all the best for the next whole year and keep your head up. I am not there physically but i'm always close to heart. Have an imaginary me next to you kay? Shit that sounds creepy. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, you know i love you right? Cos i really do. Remember that. :D

Comments

Popular Posts