What do you do when people become assholes?


Hey guys. So its Monday and for the first time, i didn't actually have the blues for the day. I was looking forward to school. I had like this positive attitude and vibe going on and started the whole week feeling pretty good. Today was the last lesson on photography. It was about fashion and i had Ariani as my model again. Made her a vogue magazine cover.

Yeah. That is exactly what i submitted for the last problem for the module. I like it. I mean, without the words it looks good but with it, it creates a little bit more context to the picture. After the lesson, our faci decided to treat us to some pizza.

Felt like a mini feast. Didn't eat much cos i was gonna have early dinner with my parents later on. So guys, here's where the asshole comes in. I've been tolerating his stupid attitude for 15 weeks now and today, its finally the end of the line for me. Not gonna say who but if you do read this, or anyone who knows that person, please do know i have had enough. I asked nicely and it was nice enough of me to not say anything rude back after you told me to fuck off. I just left class and not retaliated in respect for the faci that was still sitting in class. Come on ah, i said it to you nicely, was there a need to tell me to fuck off? Eh, if you want, you could also be the one to fuck off. Your childish attitude having to be accompanied to the toilet and all, wanting your friends to stay in the same semester just so that you don't feel alone. Come on ah, GROW UP. Its time to face life head on. No one likes a baby like you.

Because of this person, i feel no mood to come to school for the next whole week. Having to see his face and thinking of the rude ways he treats people just disgust me now. What's the point in pretending to like someone when they can't even respect you. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

After school, i met up with Humz and Sam. Had a good laugh and they kept my mind off the bad things that were roaming in my thoughts. To be honest, these two girls never fail to make me laugh whenever we sit together. I always kept laughing until my stomach and jaw hurts. At about 5.15pm, my parents fetched me and off we went to Penang St Buffet for dinner. Treated my parents since they wanted it so badly.


Of course having dinner with my parents are always fun. I get to share everything with them. Even told them about that idiot that ruined my day. My parents was kind enough and told me to just be patient and tolerate for another few days. Hais. I wish i was as kind. But he can fuck off. The same exact words he said to me. People who are unkind me deserves no kindness from me in return.

Basically, i ended my day with my parents going shopping for stuff at Challenger. And here i am, home and freshened up. I just wish tomorrow would be better and i wouldn't feel as fucked up as today. So til next time guys, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts