Youtub-ing, Lepak-ing, Life
May you forever be blessed for still reading my blog posts. I love you all, please know that alright. So, what happened today? Let's begin shall we?
So its a Sunday and i got back from JB in the early morning. I reached Singapore at about 9.30am. I settled on my bed and this was where my suffering began. I began to continuously, without a pause - and i mean that - sneezing. My nose started to get blocked, then i couldn't breathe properly, it began running like a tap. I sat, laid down, walked around, sat in my living and no guys, the sneezing never came to an end. I got frustrated and decided to eat some sweets. Surprisingly, the sneezing stopped, kinda. Well its stopped for like 5 minutes and i began sneezing again. Do you guys know how it is to hold a sneeze back especially when you have a sweet in your mouth? I felt like dying.
Some where mid-day, i went out to a friend's place to play some badminton and just exercise a little. It was a good game. I was nowhere as good as i was in the past - partly cos i'm heavy and i can't jump as high to do my smashes - but it wasn't all that bad. After that, we went out for a dinner and now here i am, stuck at work, praying to the lords that i'd survive school tomorrow. Cos yes guys, RP doesn't give a shit about holidays. They just want their students to study non-stop. Thats RP for you.
Oh yeah, and i kinda came to a conclusion about my youtub-ing 'career'. I decided that every Saturday, i'm gonna put up a vlog, either a day out with my friends or just some rant about something important, like any issues that bugs me. I wanna make it a regular thing. And also, whenever i have covers to put up, they most probably will be up on Wednesdays, mid-week. So it doesn't really clash with my vlogs or anything. Well thats all i have for the day. Gotta head to work and pray once again, my voice co-operates with me while i sing. Til next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Post a Comment