I freaking met The Summer State!
Oh my dear readers, i truly apologise for not updating for more than a week. I am so sorry. I seriously apologise. Been crazy busy with a lot of things lately. And i shall begin with what happened last Wednesday! Leggo!
It was Sam's birthday! Tiny, Anil, Sam and I had planned to go to Adventure Cove and yes, we went through with it. The company was great, the place was amazing and of course, Sam loved it all. We began the whole day by surprising Sam with a cake that Anil baked and Sam almost cried cause she wasnt expecting it. It was so cute! And we had breakfast and then we walked to Sentosa.
We conquered every single ride in Adventure Cove and our main mode of transportation was the Lazy River. Hahahahahaha! The place was just too damn big to walk around. We fell in love with the stingrays and took pictures under photo. Hehehehe. Tiny has yet to send me the photos for the day even though its kinda long over due. And we ended the day with dinner at Seah Im and i bought macaroons from Delifrance and they are AH-MAY-ZING! Here are the photos!
And just last Friday, i had a cohort BBQ with the mass comm kids. Well, i dont really take photos that day, partly cos i was bbq-ing and there really isnt much to say about it too. Here's a few photos that i have.
I was fangirling deep down inside when they came on stage! The vocalist, Bryan is so cute! He looks damn good! They all look good ah to be honest! I love them all! After the whole gig, managed to meet them. I got hold of their EP and T-shirt! It was so hard not to start squealing right there and then. Like i was so happy! I became such a big fan of them since IGNITE! I love them! I got to take selfies with them all and even followed them on instagram and twitter! They are just an awesome bunch of people and to be able to strike conversation with them is amazing! :D
And Sunday comes along and of course, its the day for MALAY WEDDINGS! Nothing new laa guys. So my sis-in-law's younger bro finally tied the knot and i came over with my family dressed in blue. Yes, we were all having wedding blues. We all looked pretty.
Yeah, thats my family right there! Well minus all my nephews, that is. And so, suddenly everyone knew i could sing, i had to sing a few songs. I even walked down a little bit of memory lane and sang with my second bro the song we sang at my eldest bro's wedding. And of course i had a really fun day.
So guys, i had a great week, and today is Monday. I promise another post will be up later tonight and it will once again continue with daily blogging instead of weekly blogging. I promise. I'll try my best to give you guys great content. So i played in the water with best friends, had a great bbq, I FREAKING MET THE SUMMER STATE (if anyone reads this, please tell them i love them and blogged about them :) hehehehe) and being a typical malay, attended a wedding. I had a great week. And its been fun sharing it with you guys and thank you for still reading my blog. Love you all. TIL, THE NEXT TIME, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!



































Comments
Post a Comment