I LOVE MAH JOB!


HELLO READERS~! Okay okay, before you guys go, "Here she goes again about going to change and update everyday blablablabla!" I know. I made that mistake countless times and never stopped doing it. But hey guys, i always end up coming back anyways! So yeah. Here's an update about me!

So just Monday, I began my first day of intern. The picture above is from my first day of intern and it has been the last picture i took for the week. Believe me, i havent taken any other pictures with my phone since i took that one. So back to the topic. I'm interning at Porcelain Pte Ltd. You guys can go look them up on google, its Porcelain, The Face Spa. And now you guys go, why you working at a spa? Well guys, i don't work in the spa, i work at the office. So basically, i do whatever it is that people don't see. Like marketing, compiling data and all that stuff. So here goes my first day.

I came like super early. Work starts at 9.30am and i was at the office at like 9am. There was no one at the office except for the cleaning lady. I got scared. Like did i get the wrong place? But i was sure it was right. Nobody knew me, obviously, cause it was my first day right. Then i texted my intern supervisor Inez and she said to just ask the cleaning lady to open the office for me. But i was too scared cos it was my first day. So i just waited outside and drank my strawberry milk tea. So at 9.25am, a lady got off a cab and approached me and asked if it was my first day of work. I said yes, and she told me to go to the office cause it was already opened. I thanked her and went up. She didn't. So i thought that she wasn't working there. But obviously i'm dumb, she's my colleague. Her name is Jacqueline and she told me to call her Jacq. So yeah. my first day was more like introducing me to the whole company, their pages and all that. You know the technical stuff. Yeah.

Then Tuesday came along and i was still early. But this time around, i went up since the cleaning lady already knows me. Then Jacq came and all that. I did data compiling for their online site and tallying everything. I swear i hated but it kinda grew on me and i started to enjoy doing it. But Jacq probably hates me cos i kept asking her so many questions. But she's so nice and friendly. Like i think i could get along so well with her, given the time. She's just so.......friendly. Like you just cannot not like her, you know? So yeah, i did all that and went home. I met up with Sam and Tiny. They accompanied me for dinner. Since my parents are still away and all, so they had dinner with me so that i wont have dinner alone. Love my best friends! Told them about work and all then we headed home.

So today. HMMMMMMMM. I had my driving test and i failed. Lets not elaborate cause i'm gonna be depressed so lets leave it at that kay. Don't even ask me anything about it. I will slaughter anyone who ask. I'm still trying to get over it. I didn't cry just disappointed that i did not pass. So after the much moral support my family gave me over whatsapp just to try to make me feel better, i was already on my way to work. I was telling myself that is i apss i was going to take a cab but since i didn't i opted for the train instead. So i got to work and both Inez and Jacq were obviously there. They asked me about my driving and i told them. They also consoled me for a while. Bless their souls for being so kind and nice to me. Really, appreciate it alot since i'm new and all. I started to continue my work form yesterday, tallying data and all that. Then we headed out for lunch. They opened up to me and vice versa. And when we got back, Inez had an interview. The girl was bubbly but she was a but intimidating to me. But whatever. Then Pauline, which is my boss (she is in-charge of Porcelain) arrived at the office. She asked inez about the interviewee and they had a long chat about it. The office is small so basically we can hear all the convos. I was just so happy and honoured when Pauline had even asked for my opinion about it. Inside my heart i was like, "Oh my god, i've only been here for 3 days and you're already including my opinions in this kind of things? Wow!" I was so happy about it and i don't even know why. Like i was just happy that what i had to say even mattered for a little bit. So yeah. Then i continued working and all. And again i had dinner with friends. This time around i had it with Tiny and Anil. Oh the life, when you meet Anil and talk about TV shows! LOVE IT!

By the way, Teen Wolf killed me with their last episode. I cried like non-stop when Allison died! SPOILER ALERT! SORRY NOT SORRY. YOU ALREADY READ IT ANYWAYS! I was just so sad at how they killed her off the story. I am sad. So fucking sad! Scott McCall and Allison Argent will forever be my favourite pairing i mean after Scott McCall and Stiles ah. Like those two boys are heartbreakers you know. So hot and so cute at the same time! Anyways back to the whole thing.

So my first 3 days of work has been fruitful and i'm loving my job. Thank god for giving me such great colleagues and may the next 135 days of intern be the best days i'll ever have for the year. I began Year 3 with a BANG! DEFINITELY!

Oh guys, i wrote an article for Porcelain about skincare ------> DIY Your Own Skincare
Just click on the link and it'll lead you straight to the post! Go like it and do whatever you want with it! Please do tell me if you guys like it. Cos i might be writing more for them! YAY!

Guys, i seriously apologise for the lack of visuals and overwhelming amount of words. I just really have a lot to say now that intern has began and i have a lot to share. So guys, til next time, which might be tomorrow or whenever i decide to come back, BYEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts