TGIF Bitchessssssssss~
Hello guysssssss! Its finally the end of the week. Not gonna lie, i was really looking forward to it like crazy. I never knew how great weekends are until i actually start working. So lets begin!
So i woke up a little later than usual but i managed my time well and managed to still be the first to reach work on time. I had food for lunch today and bought myself a bottle of strawberry milk tea and spearmint mentos. Yesssssssss, they are my morning routine. HEHEHEHEHEHE.
So when Jacq got to work, the first thing she told was that we had a meeting with a client at 10am. I was like looking myself up and down and wondering if i was dressed proper. I guess i was since Jacq did not say anything about it. I got my first project for my internship and i'll be doing it with her. It a charity project. I love this kind of thing. I am so looking forward to it. And basically i spent the whole day doing that. And i also offered to give away my lush April stuff to them. :)
So i ended work at about 6.40pm and i went home by train, as usual. I met an old friend, Mike and DAMNNNNNNN, he got hot! I mean he was already good looking the first time i met him but he got even more good looking. He was smokin'! Kay, now i know why i no boyfriend. I describe boys in such a weird way. Yeah, i do. If you're still interested to date me after this, do tell. I'll be more than willing to go out with you ;)
It was a hi-bye kinda meet cos we were alighting at different places. And then at Raffles City, i bumped into my best friend, Iffa in the train. She was only seating a few seats down from me. The moment we saw each other, we were like excited little girls. Its been a while since i saw that girl actually. And i loved the sight i had of her seating beside me.
Yeap, in sunglasses in the train at 7.20pm, seating in the reserved seat, sleeping. Yes, that is my best friend right there! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So we both alighted at Woodlands and i met up with my eldest bro while she went to get her food and go home. I'm sleeping at my eldest bro's house again cause tomorrow we're going somewhere together.
Oh yes guys, my parents are finally coming home from Mecca tomorrow! I am so excited! But i am sad at the same time because i wont be driving there to fetch there. But my sis-in-law will be, its good enough right? hahahahahahahaha! So yeah. And these boys are my happy pills as of now. They make me so mad but so happy too! Til the next time, BYEEEEEEEE!
SOME PICTURES OF MY HAPPY PILLS!
So i woke up a little later than usual but i managed my time well and managed to still be the first to reach work on time. I had food for lunch today and bought myself a bottle of strawberry milk tea and spearmint mentos. Yesssssssss, they are my morning routine. HEHEHEHEHEHE.
So when Jacq got to work, the first thing she told was that we had a meeting with a client at 10am. I was like looking myself up and down and wondering if i was dressed proper. I guess i was since Jacq did not say anything about it. I got my first project for my internship and i'll be doing it with her. It a charity project. I love this kind of thing. I am so looking forward to it. And basically i spent the whole day doing that. And i also offered to give away my lush April stuff to them. :)
So i ended work at about 6.40pm and i went home by train, as usual. I met an old friend, Mike and DAMNNNNNNN, he got hot! I mean he was already good looking the first time i met him but he got even more good looking. He was smokin'! Kay, now i know why i no boyfriend. I describe boys in such a weird way. Yeah, i do. If you're still interested to date me after this, do tell. I'll be more than willing to go out with you ;)
It was a hi-bye kinda meet cos we were alighting at different places. And then at Raffles City, i bumped into my best friend, Iffa in the train. She was only seating a few seats down from me. The moment we saw each other, we were like excited little girls. Its been a while since i saw that girl actually. And i loved the sight i had of her seating beside me.
Yeap, in sunglasses in the train at 7.20pm, seating in the reserved seat, sleeping. Yes, that is my best friend right there! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So we both alighted at Woodlands and i met up with my eldest bro while she went to get her food and go home. I'm sleeping at my eldest bro's house again cause tomorrow we're going somewhere together.
Oh yes guys, my parents are finally coming home from Mecca tomorrow! I am so excited! But i am sad at the same time because i wont be driving there to fetch there. But my sis-in-law will be, its good enough right? hahahahahahahaha! So yeah. And these boys are my happy pills as of now. They make me so mad but so happy too! Til the next time, BYEEEEEEEE!
SOME PICTURES OF MY HAPPY PILLS!










Comments
Post a Comment