Went to Farhan Shah's concert but fan-girled at Munah & Hirzi!

Red is always noticeable!

So welcome back to another day with me guys! I swear this post will be fun! I promise! Also, do look forward to my vlog on Saturday. So, lets begin, shall we?

I started my day with breakfast with my....... Ah damn it! No need to know all that laaa eh. I went to watch Farhan Shah's last performance tonight! I can only describe it with one word, FANTASTIC!

There were so many people and OHMYGOD, Munah & Hirzi were there laaaaaaaa! They are like my role models! They met the exact same way as Tiny and I! I swear, they are the best people I've ever met! They are so fun! I swear. It was so weird how i actually went to Farhan Shah's concert but i fangirl-ed at other people instead. The moment the walked through the doors, I knew my heart stopped for a while and i was like telling Sam, " OH MY GOD! I FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM IN PERSON! LIKE ITS THEM! I SWEAR THEY ARE MY TWO FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS FROM SINGAPORE!"

So Farhan Shah obviously did splendid for his concert. The people who performed were all amazing and I obviously had a really good time being there. So here are all the pictures from today!











It was so fun! Its a short post tonight and i'm gonna go fangirl about how we managed to hold a conversation with Munah and Hirzi! Til next time, BYEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts