Fucked up BITCHES
Hey guys. I know i left this blog for another week without updates but i just can't bring myself to update this blog cos most of the time, i just get home and hit the sack without even doing anything on my laptop. That basically happens when i spend my whole day in front of the computer screen and a phone stuck my ear. So let's begin this post.
The title sounds a bit vulgar doesn't it? Doesn't really sound like something i would normally say right? WRONG! I do say this most of the time but you don't hear it or know it because i've always tried to be the calm one, the wise one, the mature one. But why do I have to keep being like that when all it gets me is anger and frustration?
Then there are people going around telling the whole damn fucking world they are depressed and feels so alone but doesn't want to get help? I know you want people to help you, but how can they help if you don't want to help yourself? Take it from someone who used to be depressed, I WOULD KNOW! Get your ass out there and find proper help so that it doesn't end up with you sprawled on the floor with pills all around you or a rope around your neck with you hanging by the ceiling. Its not worth it.
On top of that, you're not happy about people meeting me? Gosh, go fuck yourself! I don't force them, they wanna meet cos we're best friends. It has nothing to do with me tryna get them away from you not being abel to spend time with you! I'm not that immature. I've out-growned that phase in life!
I wish this bitches or just merely people, would grow up. Life doesn't stand still at 17, 18, or 19. You grow older and life changes. You don't stay the same for very long no matter how much you try to be the same. I know, because i feel myself changing almost every day. I feel my thoughts changing and my lifestyle evolving. I wish people would just realise it.
The title sounds a bit vulgar doesn't it? Doesn't really sound like something i would normally say right? WRONG! I do say this most of the time but you don't hear it or know it because i've always tried to be the calm one, the wise one, the mature one. But why do I have to keep being like that when all it gets me is anger and frustration?
Then there are people going around telling the whole damn fucking world they are depressed and feels so alone but doesn't want to get help? I know you want people to help you, but how can they help if you don't want to help yourself? Take it from someone who used to be depressed, I WOULD KNOW! Get your ass out there and find proper help so that it doesn't end up with you sprawled on the floor with pills all around you or a rope around your neck with you hanging by the ceiling. Its not worth it.
On top of that, you're not happy about people meeting me? Gosh, go fuck yourself! I don't force them, they wanna meet cos we're best friends. It has nothing to do with me tryna get them away from you not being abel to spend time with you! I'm not that immature. I've out-growned that phase in life!
I wish this bitches or just merely people, would grow up. Life doesn't stand still at 17, 18, or 19. You grow older and life changes. You don't stay the same for very long no matter how much you try to be the same. I know, because i feel myself changing almost every day. I feel my thoughts changing and my lifestyle evolving. I wish people would just realise it.


Comments
Post a Comment