3 months and still surviving
Bismillahirahmannirahim.
Hey guys, I know for weeks, who knows, maybe even a month, I haven't been on here. Why I decided to come back is because, I missed being able to write about my day. I probably lost most of my readers for being super inactive, but for those who still read and wait everyday for me to update, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOUR HEART!
People say when you havent written for a while, you kind of just lose the flare for it. To be honest, i can't deny it anymore. I have the ability to remember my activities of the day and i can't even pen them down on paper anymore for my school log sheets. I tried but i just can't. So let me just give this a try once more.
Its been 3 months since i've been on intern and i have to thank the Almighty for giving me a place that i could enjoy while going through my intern period. I feel pretty glad that my company is very forgiving and fun to be around. People would usually go around complaining about their intern bosses and colleagues, for me, i find it very hard to find something to bitch about. I mean, honestly, there are times where i find work to be overwhelming but everyone goes through and we even talk about it in the office but not to a point where we can hate on or dislike the office.
I honestly feel that my colleagues are welcoming me with open arms and they've been a great help to guide me through the working life. I know i always complain that due to intern, i am unable to do videos for my youtube channel and i am not able to hang out with my friends as often. But all in all, i have honestly stop counting the days to the end of intern. I mean i definitely count the days to the end with the thought that after that day, i will wake up and realised that i'm no longer seeing the same faces again during the weekday.
3 months have passed and i honestly believe i have enjoyed it. I am loving my time at work and this office i am in is the true definition of "Work Hard, Play Hard" and i believe that is how i learnt to do well and play well :)
People say when you havent written for a while, you kind of just lose the flare for it. To be honest, i can't deny it anymore. I have the ability to remember my activities of the day and i can't even pen them down on paper anymore for my school log sheets. I tried but i just can't. So let me just give this a try once more.
Its been 3 months since i've been on intern and i have to thank the Almighty for giving me a place that i could enjoy while going through my intern period. I feel pretty glad that my company is very forgiving and fun to be around. People would usually go around complaining about their intern bosses and colleagues, for me, i find it very hard to find something to bitch about. I mean, honestly, there are times where i find work to be overwhelming but everyone goes through and we even talk about it in the office but not to a point where we can hate on or dislike the office.
I honestly feel that my colleagues are welcoming me with open arms and they've been a great help to guide me through the working life. I know i always complain that due to intern, i am unable to do videos for my youtube channel and i am not able to hang out with my friends as often. But all in all, i have honestly stop counting the days to the end of intern. I mean i definitely count the days to the end with the thought that after that day, i will wake up and realised that i'm no longer seeing the same faces again during the weekday.
3 months have passed and i honestly believe i have enjoyed it. I am loving my time at work and this office i am in is the true definition of "Work Hard, Play Hard" and i believe that is how i learnt to do well and play well :)


Comments
Post a Comment