Let go~
The last time i was on here, i spoke about LOVE. I told you guys about how it comes in so many different ways and preached to the choir. But then i thought hard about it and i guess with love sometimes, it comes with letting go. So i'm just gonna share exactly what i feel about it.
Lately, i know my post seem a little more personal and not really generalising about what happened for the day. I guess as one individual gets older, the things they express begin to get a little bit more personal. I have had a taste of the real world on my internship and i have met a lot of people. I guess with exposure, comes experience.
I have love, be love, fall in love, fail in love and lost in love. I have been through so much that at one point in time, i kinda gave up on it. I told myself that it would come when the time is right. But being a girl, sometimes i can't help but begin to look for it. I guess, i became vulnerable.
I am the kind of person who loves someone with hopes one day, we'd saying our wedding vows to each other. I date with the thought of committing to the other. I date with everything i have to offer because i know what its like to date someone who doesn't.
But sometimes, when we love, we don't always end up with the person we love, forever, sometimes, not at all. When it happens, we learn to let go. I'm not saying its going to go away today, or even tomorrow. I'm saying, the feeling eventually goes away. Some people take weeks, others months, and some, even years. All i'm saying that with love, sometimes it comes with letting go.
We have to learn to come to terms about the fact that we don't end that with that person and eventually, someone better might come along. Or if it's meant to be, you'll eventually make your way back to each other. All i'm saying is, love comes along with the pain, its a package you can't avoid.
I guess, i'm going through it which is why i relate well to it. I know i pretty much make my life pretty transparent with my blog, youtube channels and even social media. But i guess, i'm not a person who openly say how they feel upfront, but more so over a platform that has other people who might go through the same thing.
I guess, this might just be me. But if its not, then just know that you're not alone in this. You've got me too.


Comments
Post a Comment