Opportunities don't come twice
Hey guys! So, i've been missing again. No, i did not go for another stupid roadtrip alone! Hahahahaha! So i know i've been missing from Youtube as well. The truth is, lets lay it out here, i've been pretty scared to do covers again. For quite a while now. To be honest, i got kinda scared of the camera, filming.
I know, i was a crazy maniac doing vlogs and all that shit. But after a while of not doing it, it stopped being a habit and i got scared of doing it again. But lets just say, i got an offer i find hard to reject.
My best friend, the other Iffa, got me a chance to perform on stage in front of people. Well, its not in front of like hundreds or thousands of people. I'm not an idol or celebrity. You know, just a platform to have fun and showcase talent. But here is where my dilemma begins. Would i be good enough?
I got scared but took the opportunity anyways, thinking that it might never come along again anytime soon. I mean, i got this chance cos my best friend believed in me and i'm not going to disappoint her. So tonight, i'll be practicing like crazy and hoping that tomorrow, the performance i have for them is entertaining enough.
I'm not big shot when it comes to singing, i was never really trained properly, but i hope i don't suck. I really do. For those who actually reads this like on 26 Sept, my performance is tomorrow.
Venue: Piai Plaza (near Pasir Ris MRT)
Time: 1pm
I'll be hosting and performing so it'll be great if you guys can come down to support me. I'll love you guys for life for believing in me and supporting me! So let's do this and see you guys tomorrow! :D


Comments
Post a Comment