Another Semester in Hell
Hi guys, i'm back, for good! I swear! Not kidding, not lying, not joking, not nothing kay! I'm serious. Blogging is gonna be a regular thing for me again, cos guess what, i'm back in RP!
So i'm having my last semester in RP right now and the problem about errthang is, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The faci's are still messed up, the internet is still fucking useless and the only thing changing is the school fees. I'm not paying less, i'm paying more every fucking year and still, RP has not buck the fuck up.
Well, here's a great start to my semester. I've got a faci who is well-known for not being able to stick to the time frame given cos he just talks a load of stuff all the time. And today was no exception. We had begun class promptly at 9.45am and everything went fine until he began to question us about what we already knew about the module. Like dude, give us a break, we were away from something called theory education for 6 months. So we ended up having our break at 1.30pm and presentation began at 3.15pm, we were late for our meeting after school, yada yada yada, you get the point.
But i swear, this was the first time i didn't eat in school. Like my breaks were just purely for me to stretch my legs and come back to class to get my ppt done. Seriously, this faci gotta learn to time himself. Its ridiculous. But then again, i don't expect much changes anyways. I like the module, so i'm gonna give my best for it.
After school, i met up with my parents and visited my cousin in the hospital. It was so heartbreaking to see him. My dad took a picture but its just so depressing to see him like that. He was in a bike accident and he broke his spine. So right now, he's paralyzed from the waist, all the way down. To know and remember him as someone who was so active and cheerful, then seeing him without a smile was just purely heartbreaking. He was one of the cuddliest and annoying cousin i had, but i would never wish him to be this sad. I hope that he gets better soon. I really do, InsyaAllah.
Also, i've finally managed to do a cover of a pretty old song, but its one of my all-time favourites. If you have yet to check it out, the video is below! Do support me by sharing, liking, commenting, subscribing to my youtube channel! I foresee myself doing this more often now that i have a little more free time for myself. Til next time, BYEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Post a Comment