Happy Birthday Humaira!


Today is 31st October. Everybody would say, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! TRICK OR TREAT'! But thats not the case for me! 31st October marks the day one of the Red Room members turn a year older. (maybe i'll share who The Red Room members are someday (: )

Humaira or as I would usually call her, Humai, Humz, BBY. I met her through freshman orientation. I was the Student Leader and she was the freshie. We never really talked there but she made an impression. Her personality made an impact to me.

Humai is also one of people that told me she didn't have a negative first impression of me. Well, i guess its hard to be not friendly when you're trying to get new students to feel at home in a new school.

We became closer through a similar passion, Photography. Humai joined Photo IG and from there we began to finally click and talk to each other on a more regular basis. We became even closer after an ISLP trip to Chiang Rai with other Photo IG mates.

I began to understand her better and look at her as a younger sister. Don't get me wrong, she's the same age as me, but you get the drift. Humai is one of the friends i hold pretty close to heart. She's an amazing person. She's funny, confident, lovely, outgoing, stubborn but all those traits makes her who she is. As a friend, i would never ask for anything more or less.

On this very day, she turns a year older and she's finally 19! I wish her nothing but the best of health and a long fulfilling life ahead of her. She should keep pushing on and working hard for the things she wants and eventually, it'll be in the grasp of her hands. Happy Birthday to one of the best people that part of my life, and that is Humaira Wahab! Love you bby! :)

Comments

Popular Posts