Ice Cream! Ice Cream!


Hello lovely readers! I kept my word this time around! In your face, to all the people who didn't believe me!

So the day went pretty okay for me. Class was not as unbearable as yesterday. The internet still sucks, nothing changed about that. But hey, its RP. What do you people expect? They just don't give a shit. So i went through class and ended up meeting Naqi.

Naqi is on intern right now, so i rarely ever get to see her cute little face anymore. So when she decided to drop by, i was so excited! I initially opted to just eat a meal with her then we head on home. But i felt bad that she had travelled all the way from Ang Mo Kio just to meet up, so i suggested we went for some ice cream.

But before those plans ever came about, i was supposed to help Anaqi send some photos for printing, but that got settled some other way and we invited him along to get some ice cream. I went home, grabbed the car, fetched Anaqi from CWP and off we went for some Ice Cream Chefs at Upper Thomson. It was pretty close to Naqi's place so it would be easy to send her home.

After all that, Anaqi, as usual, brought me around his hood(not gonna tell you guys where cos u might stalk him), and i was more than impressed to know new places that were so cool! He even showed me this mall(ain't gonna tell you guys where cos u guys gonna ruin the atmosphere, kidding, but still not telling you guys where) and it was so cool! I'm looking forward to hanging out there soon with anyone at all. Not strangers obviously but you get the drift.

So Anaqi drove himself home, then i drove myself home, and now i'm on my bed. I'm currently planning my next video (might or might not be a cover, who knows) for my youtube channel. Also i finally got my Bellabox delivery date! Sorry i didnt make any videos about the Bellabox the last 2 months, i was just too busy.

So with my day summarised, I just gotta thank Naqi for coming all the way down and hanging out. Also Anaqi, for joining us, to make the atmosphere so much more fun. The more the merrier right? Thanks for the both of them for dealing with me when i couldn't do parallel parking properly. It ain't easy kay. But i'm glad you guys were around to brighten up my day!

Stick around for more updates, maybe some might be more interesting than others. I love you guys for actually reading all this! So, til next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts