I Smell Freedoooooooooom!
Well hello all you beautiful and handsome people. I was surprise to see my views for my previous post skyrocketed like...... FUYOHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! Anyways, thanks everyone for reading it, even if its just because i mentioned a certain someone in the post. I still appreciate the time you all spent on this little weird and alien site of mine.
So yes, back to my topic tonight, FREEDOM IS SO NEAR YET SO FAR! Today, I finally got over one of the biggest hurdles as a Mass Comm student in RP, PD (Ass)essment. Excuse the stupidity of the word play that i tried so hard on.
I wouldn't say that it was a breeze neither would I say I did amazing. I think i was borderlining between trying to get a pass and maybe failing the whole thing altogether. I do hope that i get a pass for this because to be honest, the setting wasn't even like what a real interview would be. Do you guys know that 15 minutes is not enough for a person to showcase herself? I need at least half an hour. And come on, at least have the courtesy to ask relevant questions and tell us what we are interviewing for. I spent months on my portfolio not for you guys to overlook it and not even look at it.
But putting all that aside, i do feel that the interview was redundant because we obviously would react differently, given our mindset were more ready to know that it was really a job that is on the line.
On a happier note, I finally got myself a FRANK card. Yay for me! I've been talking myself into it for about a year now and i finally put my foot down and told myself that i would get it by the end of February. So i finally applied for it. Yayers!
Other than that, i looked like a girl today. It felt so weird to be wearing a skirt after being so comfortable wearing pants. I wore flats which i gave up on and changed into leather arks because everybody knows that its more comfy. And last but not least, i finally put a little colour into my life and wore a mint coloured top.
This post isn't exactly the most eventful update I've done, especially compared to my last post. But I'm trying and that's all that matter. Updates about my youtube channel, i can't seem to uplaod the vlog for the Minion Birthday, which totally sucks cos youtube is fucking up again. But on another note, there will be a cover coming this weekend, so keep your eyes opened for it! With all that said, til the next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Post a Comment