#mondayswithgreg
Hello guys. I don't know if i had mention this before but I hate Mondays in this semester with a passion. I mean it, like, hate it so much I wanna stab my faci. DAS RITE, I SAID IT! So let me jsut enlighten y'all on my day okay?
Basically i woke up feeling a little under the weather but nothing serious since I've been having an on and off flu lately. No rice makes body cranky. HAHAHAHA. But that aside, i woke feeling quite okay and headed out for school. For some reason i decided to bring along a jacket in case i got cold(which i did) and an apple. Cos apparently, my mom took the phrase, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away" pretty literally. So yes, I packed myself one apple.
I got to class, not feeling so bad yet, then i realised its Monday and its Greg's class, my mood went down by like 5% and I was still pretty okay. 15 minutes into the lesson, I started feeling cold(Depsite having my jacket on alrdy) and my nose started to get blocked. I got super annoyed thinking that maybe it was because of the vast change in temperature from where i walked in from earlier on.
But hell no! It was a full on combination of annoying runny nose, sneezing, blocked nose, wheezing and all that crap put together. I barely pulled myself together to pay attention to anything that was going on. I could barely speak or hear myself because of the freaking blocked nose. I was in misery.
And there comes Greg suddenly being the idiot that he is. Okay, I'm a student who might be graduating in like 2 months time and I am nowhere near interested in the module that his teaching cos I don't see myself in that filed of work in the future. This annoying man has the guts to tell me that he treats everyone in the class as an agency. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A PIPE IN YOUR ASS. NO, MAFAKER! WE ARE STUDENTS! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
Everyone in class was pissed at his attitude. Maybe he is really a girl and he is PMS-ing but he's a guy for goodness. There is no logical explanation for his sudden change in mood and demeanor unless he is sexually frustrated or something. I don't give a damn. You treat us like students who are working on an industry project, that if given a chance, we wouldn't even volunteer for. Pay us a million and give us 2 months, i still wouldn't go through this shit.
Well, being sick and having to deal with Greg's PMS issue was not helping me feel any better. But yeah, he was an ass okay and I think my whole class could agree on that statement today.
So to make myself feel better, this sick girl decided to meet up with her best friend to cheer herself up. Well, i had some errands to run(which i totally forgot btw cos i was too engrossed with food) but i eventually got them done anyways. So yeah, had the best dinner as of 2015 and damn, i wish i had the time and ingredients to cook whatever i ate tonight, every god damn day. SICK GIRL WAS FEELING LIKE A FAT KID, SO SHE WANTED TO EAT ERRTHANG ON THE MENU.
But i had no regrets. Food always makes me happy. And as usual, once the best friend is there, rants and complaint spur out from my mouth into her more than ready listening ear. I went home feeling happy and looking forward to tomorrow, hoping that this annoying flu will be gone, far far away. So thats basically my day, til the next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments
Post a Comment