Reality Check


Hey there you sexy beautiful readers. For the guys, please know that I appreciate it if you guys read this too. So yes, guys, I've left this blog unattended for a good week because of obvious reasons of not wanting to face reality.

I had wanted to update this so badly on Monday but damnnnnnnnnn, I enjoying the fact that it was the last day of school. Yes guys, I'm almost done with school. Isn't that great news for any student? But then again, its bittersweet.




These people are not even half of the people that I'll miss once I graduate out of Poly. But damn, this people made my last semester fucking awesome. Though they might not know, but i owe them a whole lot for being my motivation to get out of bed and get ready for school half of the time. 

Of course i shared my class with a few others but these guys, they definitely created a bang for my last few months in school. Its not the last time i'll see them cos we still have our UT3 to get through next week and graduation day. But it somehow still felt like the end because everyone was saying their well wishes and taking photographs. Lord help me, i felt like crying when we finally cleared the classroom. 



I got flowers and gifts on my last day of school. A heartfelt letter was in the loot too and i'd have to say, its amazing to know i have things to remember all these people by. But sadly, it made it felt so much more real with all this. 

And now, it took me almost a whole week to finally realise, i'm done with lessons in RP and I'm jsut finishing up my final exams and there i would go on my merry way to the scariest part of life, the working world. Its like walking straight into a dark tunnel not knowing whats gonna welcome you in there. 

But like I said, the feeling is bittersweet and before i cry thinking about all this, let me just get back to my studying for my final exams so that i can finally get my diploma and tell myself, "I'VE GRADUATE BITCHES!"

So til the next time we meet, BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts