Sunday Funday!
So hello my lovely beautiful and handsome readers. As promised, here's another update for the day! Well, more like night since, its like almost midnight when i'm crafting this whole thing. So here goes my day!
Well Sunday for a Malay girl means to dress up, make yourself look good and head to a wedding that will eventually make you feel super sad about yourself cos you don't have a life partner yet. Well, when you reach a certain age, that is, for example, ME! I'm turning 20 and have yet to find my significant other. So if y'all out there, go read my previous post, i left a note for you *winkwink*
So yes, i got my feminine mode on and made mahself look likka girl for once. I mean i rarely wear a skirt, much less a baju kurung. Well, Hari Raya is an exception okay. But yeah. I tried mah best to make myself look as girlish i can!
But apparently, even with make-up, floral headband and a baju kurung, i can't even pose like a girl. It seems i'm born to be a tomboy. Mother, sorry, i have failed you. But on a happier note, i wore heels and tried my best not to fall flat on my face as i walked around today. Heels are never comfortable and they make me feel like i should just take them off and throw it at someone.
Here's a note to all men, if a girl wears heels to go on a date with you, she's actually genuinely tryna impress you. Because after 20 mins, she's probably already gonna regret it. And if you tryna force your girlfriend to wear one out of nothing at all, you deserve a tight slap. Cos no girl deserves to spend a whole day with her feet hurting.
So back to my day, it was pretty much that and i finally got to meet up with mah favourite girls, Sam and Naqi. Sadly, we did not manage to take a photo together. Saddest part of all, obviously. But as usual, i'm not a girl if i don't like to spent. I think i took up a really bad trait of being a girl. But forget it. I bought some laptop stickers for mahself cos i feel like my macbook feels a little bare. So yes, it needs a little make-over from me!
After that, we headed over to 18 Chefs and got ourselves some yummy dinner. Mine was nothing special really. I just got a burger which i could barely finish, which is a surprise. Cos i'm a hardcore foodie and i love food. All this no rice challenge is killing me. I've done 43 days, so i'm pretty much okay i guess :) Weeeeeeeee! I've got another 57 to go!
But all in all, it was pretty awesome for a Sunday. I tried looking like a girl, which is hard work by the way guys. And i got to spend time with my girls even though it was pretty short. Oh yes, and i finally settled everything for my future trip! So as the days get closer, i'll share a little more about it! So as usual, til the next time, BYEEEEEEEEEE!



Comments
Post a Comment