What is Valentines?


Hey guys! So I'm a day late for a Valentine's Day update but I don't care. Cos you know why? I HAD NO VALENTINE! I spent it alone in the confinements of my home and maybe running a few errands but nothing special. So here goes!

I spent eve's of Valentine's with my girlfriends and ended up finishing up school projects in town. But we ran into a campaign some really nice people were setting up and decided to help them out. We had to write notes to our loved ones. Because out of 4, 3 of us were single, we began to feel a little lonely cos there was really no one to write to. So we decided to write some note for our future other half. And here's how mine went,

Excuse the really bad handwriting, i was writing on thin air :)
So after all that, we ended up at Starbucks, finishing up some unfinished business for our school presentation on Monday. We just really want to ACE this one cos we never really got chosen for any of our assignments this semester. This is our final chance. 


You guys might have seen this picture up on my instagram. And let me clarify, no, i still did not have a Valentine. Some nice people gave me the rose. The Krispy Kreme was Naadiah's and i bought the Starbucks mahself. But without context, it does look like i had a good day :)

So i went home that day thinking i should maybe put up a cover in lieu of Valentines. So, if y'all missed it, check out the cover below!


And yes, you guys might have noticed i didn't talk about my Sunday at all. And that is because it's only gonna begin once this post is up! So expect another update from me tonight (thats a promise XD). So as usual, til the next time, BYEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts