New Things Going On
I'm back guys! Kay, i went missing again but not anymore. I pro...oh wait, i shouldn't make promises i can't keep. So i'll just say, i'll be here more often from now cos guess what guys, SCHOOL'S OUT!
Like literally, its over. I'm done with my finals and now, i'm procrastinating all day long. I'm waiting for my uni applications to go through but the possibility of getting them is kinda low so i'm probably gonna be working and go back to school next year. Gap year is it? Is that what people call them?
So i'm not gonna bore y'all with what happened last week and all. I'm just gonna fill you guys in with what happened yesterday and today. Fair deal?
So basically, yesterday, i had a girls day out with my sister-in-law. I mean, since i'm free and all, we decided to hang out. We got some really cute ice cream!
See, i ain't lying bitchessssssssss. Its ice cream in a pot. You can pick your ice cream flavour but i mixed all choc, vanilla and strawberry, then they have orea crumble on top and chocolate rocks. I forgot what that weird biscuit they put there but it had chocolate filling. Yes, i had chocolate overload with that little pot of dessert.
So we went aroudn shopping for make-up, daily necessities, had long overdue chats with my sis, it was nice you know. I grew up with brothers so to actually talk to a sister felt really good.
And today, i basically procrastinated the first half of the day. I basically did nothing but watch movies on my laptop while lying on my bed. I literally think i'm turning into a panda where i sleep half my life. Oh yes, its happening guys.
But then my eldedst finally called me and parents out for dinner and i had no choice but to abandon the confinements of my room and leave the house. We went around searching for the nicest place to have our chalet coming up in June and then head to dinner.
We settled down at Jalan Kayu and ate some pretty delicious stuff. We had briyani, fish head curry, thosai and prata. Well, each one of us ate something different, thus leading to the variety of food on the table. We talked about current news and how LKY is probably not gonna get better and slowly die(i mean him no harm but we all know its true).
Then we all head home and i'm safe on my bed once again. I'm loving my bed so much more right now. Also, in case you guys haven't checked it out yet, there is a new song cover up my channel. For the first time, i had my second brother play the guitar in the vid with me! CHECK IT OUT!


Comments
Post a Comment