Special Dedications
So i don't do this very often but some people in my life deserves a shout out on their special day when the time arrives. Its a day late but the main point is, i actually celebrated with her yesterday. So let's begin!
Soraya Abdul Majid, or as we all know her, Sam, has finally turned 24! Yes, she denies the fact that she's growing older but i'm always around to shout that shit in her face to make sure she is reminded.
I first met Sam when i entered Photo IG in RP and daaaaaaaamn, this girl made an impression. The first conversation we ever had, went something like this:
Sam: Hi I'm Sam.
Me: Hi. Iffah.
Sam: Can i see your phone?
Me: Yeah sure.
Sam: *takes my phone and holds it (i was using the samsung note 1 that time)* Your phone so big, cannot fit my hand. Throw away ah, buy new phone.
Kay guys, that was our first ever conversation. Mind you, i have never met this girl before and she insulted one of my belongings. Yes, i still remind her of it everyday now that she insulted my phone back then.
But as we grew closer to each other, i realised she is just a ball of sunshine. Despite being older than me, she brings out the child in me. Being a girl who loves bright vibrant colours, arts and craft, plushies and all those stuff help me connect to my own child inside of me. She adds colour to my wardrobe since the only colour i own is black.
But one great thing about this girl is her ability to see one person and know exactly what they are. She has the ability to read someone deeper than anyone else i've ever known. Also, this girl has been there through the hardest of times and never fails to lend me a helping hand, no questions asked.
I love how we have the same love for music and are always ready to jam out at gigs together. Our conversations always revolve around when's the next gig that we'd be able to go to and rock out like never before. Its never been in my bucket list but hey, i found a gig buddy in you!
I've celebrated 3 birthdays with her now and i'm looking forward to more in the future. I've always looked at her and somehow see myself despite the biggest difference between us being the way we dress :D But nonetheless, i hope she loves the guitar that both Naqi and I gifted to her this year. Looking forward to hearing great guitar solos from you and with this said, obviously, i look forward to making youtube covers with your newly acquired skills.
I hope i managed to award you with a great birthday yesterday even though half the time we were talking crap. May all your wishes come true and keep being whatever you are now because you always bring out the best in me as well as everyone around you. I'm proud to call you my best friend/sister/twin and whatever else we've come to think of each lately. I hope our friendship last forever and may we grow and stay supportive of each other always. Always know that i'm just a text message away and i love you squishy-have-issues-with-personal-space amazing girl! :)



Comments
Post a Comment