Let Me Explain.....
So hello everybody! After what seems like 3 weeks without anything on any of my social media sites, apart from twitter that is, its looked like i went missing. So i've finally gathered my thoughts, and build enough courage to finally tell you guys what happened the past 3 weeks.
So it seems like i was having the time of my life going on food adventures and having great views and having a wonderful vacation. Suddenly, nothing. POOF! I just stopped posting photos on Instagram, my blog went silent, youtube channel left un-updated and my twitter went somber.
On 22 March 2015, i got into a life changing accident. My car had spun and then hit a barrier and then went up in flames. I was with 2 other friends and thankfully, all 3 of us got out from it, without a scratch. My car is a total loss.
So for the past few weeks, i've been dealing with post-accident trauma, stress and guilt. I kept wondering 'what ifs' and i kept so many negative thoughts inside my head that i became so down and depressed. I cried every time i thought about it and every time i looked at my best friends, i imagined a situation what if they were no longer there.
Yes, i've been keeping a low profile on everything because i didn't feel ready to face the world, to face people. I wanted to be in my own bubble and deal with it. But recently, friends have told me that they're fine and it wasn't my fault. That i should stick to my motto, "be happy and live life to the fullest".
In a way, they felt like they lost me because of this accident. But the thing is, how long can one person live in the past and not move forward? With this blog post, i assure you guys, i'm back and i'm stronger. I will continue to update my blog, youtube channel, instagram and everything else!
I have quite a big adventure coming up and i want to share it with you guys! Look out for a 4-part vlog on my upcoming adventure with my friends! So once again, i'm sorry if i left anyone worried about why i stopped being on social media.
I'm back and i'm back for good :) So til next time, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Post a Comment