Everything in Advance
Well hello all you very beautiful/handsome people. Yes, i came back with a sad post but i'm happy today. So here's a happy one for y'all! Let's begin, shall we?
So, my birthday is in 2 days, which mean that its on Monday, but my parents won't be free to celebrate it with me. Being the awesome people that they are, they decided to bring my birthday forward to today and treat me to a meal! Yes, I'm a fat kid, food makes me happy, get over it. :)
And Sakura was offering their crabs special this time around. Like we went through more than 10 plates filled with crabs and we still couldn't get enough. Okay, i'm a big fan of seafood and crabs are just the bomb if i wore dark clothes(which is all the time) for the day, okay. We got our hands dirty and cleared our table.
Then we head over to my eldest bro's place and there it was, another cake waiting for me! Oh yes! and it was an ice cream cake from Swensen's! Like what more can you ask for right? I thank my little cure nephews for picking out the cake. There's meaning to it you know.
Since they are all boys right, so each Avenger character belongs to each of them.
Hulk a.k.a my eldest brother
Thor a.k.a Aisy, my eldest nephew
Hawkeye a.k.a Rayyaan, my second nephew
Captain America a.k.a Adrian, my third nephew
Iron Man a.k.a Zachary, my fourth nephew
Falcon a.k.a my sister in law (don't ask me why)
Black Widow a.k.a Yours Truly ;)
Don't ask me why laaa. I just played along with the kids. I mean, its my happy day but it doesnt hurt to keep the kids happy too. I had a great second half of the day. I won't talk about my first half because it was tiring as hell. So i'm gonna end this post here cos i feel like a fat kid who ate too much(which is kinda true actually), so i'm gonna go lepak on my bed.
So as always, be happy and live life to the fullest, because that's what life's all about!







Comments
Post a Comment