One Day, Thats It


Hi guys. I guess this is another rant that I just need for myself. Bear with me, please?

I hate liars and therefore I'll be honest, even to myself. I've been scavenging for a significant other and I think I might have come across one that might just be right for me. But then again, how the hell would I know what's right for me.

Sometimes you feel like he's the one and you just want everything to work out. You want things to be alright all the time. You wanna sulk, and you want him to comfort you. You wanna be carefree and you want to share the moment with him. Basically, you want him to care, to love, to be your everything and in return you ask for one thing, to be his everything.

But some people say, "Lets take things slow." And that's the phrase that boggles my mind. How slow is slow? You wanna define it so that I'll understand or do I define it myself? I don't really know. I mean yes, you can let us be undefined, so be it. But then again, it means I'm unattached. I'm free, no strings attached whatsoever right? But why do I feel like if I told you I spent the day with some other guy, it'll hurt your feelings?

I guess relationships are still foreign to me seeing that most of them messed me up more than cheer me up. But like the picture said, I want one day. Just one day. We sit at a cafe or some cozy place, talk it out and maybe clear the air.

Girls are many things but this one is for sure. We are insecure and we need assurance. Yes, its like us being a bitch about it, but its because we care too much and we've been hurt too much to allow ourselves to go through the same shit other guys have put us through.

Comments

Popular Posts