Painful Sunday
Hey guys, it seems i'm back to blogging regularly. So here goes another post up for y'all.
And so, its Sunday. I woke up with a splitting headache. Ermmm, no, i wish i was the bad person that i was and drank last night, but i didn't. Nope, not one drop. Instead, i went to fetch my bro from the airport because its been a week since he was in Hong Kong settling all the stuff before he moves over for about 2 years. Then, i became i designated driver for my friends, who actually drank.
The splitting headache, came from my friend who drunkardly, hit my head on a wall because he couldn't fucking balance himself. Idiot, i tell you. But yeah, overall, it was fine.
And i never said anything but i just came back from Photo IG Camp about 2 days ago and i'm aching all over. I mean my legs, my shoulders, my waist, everything. And i had such a painful Sunday cos i grunt and groan every time i need to sit on a chair or the floor because my muscles ache so badly.
I mean i can't blame camp or anything. I can only blame myself. Well, i didnt sleep for 48 hours and i cant expect myself to be in tip top condition. Even after sleeping at 3am after going home and waking up at 9am, i'm obviously not going to be fully recuperated.
But yeah. It gets more painful. My mum decided to clean the empty room in the house. Its fucking dusty. My nose is sensitive and here i am, sneezing for hours, non-stop. And i am pissed because i can't even fucking enjoy a movie on my laptop without having to sneeze every few minutes. Feel my pain anybody?
Oh and the picture, nope, not taken today. It was probably taken like a month ago, the first photo i had in glasses after a really long time. Well someone reminded me i looked good in glasses and i thought i'd transition back into them. But i guess, i just grew out of them and prefer them off of me, most of the time.
I'm still tryna get over some stuff and i'm not in the best of moods. I'm probably crying more now than i smile. I'm probably frowning more than i laugh. So i'm sorry if my post don't sound or feel as cheerful as they used to be. But i'm trying. I really am. This is my only escape for a few minutes and to get my feelings and everything else out there.
Thanks for still reading my stupid shit and i love you all. As always, live life to the fullest and be happy, cos thats what its all about.


Comments
Post a Comment