Bad Traits = Bad Person ?


Hey guys. I know, i promise no more sad, angry, downright heartbroken shit here. But i'm dying to rant and this one's just can't be held in anymore. So bear with me?

So you see, no one person is all black, or all white, right? We're all shades of grey. True? If you don't get it, what i'm saying is, no one person is all good or all bad, right? Cos everyone has done good and bad things. Maybe not in equal amounts, but enough to not be a super saint or super evil person. Cos no one is born evil or a saint. 

I mean lately, i got into a little bit of a feud with someone. And the issue is just being dragged for days and its because the person itself cant really come to terms with themselves. Like excuse me, don't drag me into your petty issues and then expect me to just be quiet and not hold my ground about it. Like everyone's got their own opinions and we have the right to say it out loud. The only variable is whether you can accept our opinions or not. 

So here's the thing, just because i reprimanded him about something, he said i took this bad traits from my dad and learnt all the wrong things and you know, caught on all the negative stuff my dad did in his younger days. I mean what the actual fuck! Like how dare you blame my bad habits on my dad. We all pick up and habits as we grew up and its not like my father forced his bad habits upon me. Nope, NEVER!

Like why would you drag me into your shit, then not able to accept my opinions, then blame it on some other people about my opinions? Like have you no brain to think that maybe, the world doesn't revolve around you? Like who the fuck are you to control everyone around you? Like yes, you're older, supposedly wiser, but you're acting like a child who didn't get his candy reward. 

I get it, i'm not perfect. I never said i was, but other people have said it to me. hehehe. Sorry, that wasn't the issue. But yeah, i've got my flaws and i know them. I'm trying to change them. But that don't mean that you are perfect. Its like, you know you're going to war with someone that is obviously stronger than you, but you choose to fight anyways. Some people call it brave, i call it stupid. Why would you pick a fight when you know you're going to lose? When there's nothing worth fighting about? 

I don;t get it. Don't blame my negative shit on other people. Yes, i've done bad things, said bad things, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Does it? I pick who I'm mean to. I don't do it deliberately to everyone. I'm even nice to the people who've fucked me over. You know why? Because being mean to mean people will just be a bomb waiting to explode. Ever heard of killing people with kindness? Yes, thats ho wi fight my battles. But still, doesn't mean i'm a bad person. 

Its like you're defining all of me because of 3 lines that i said to you. Because of one event that happened, you suddenly think you know everything about me. Well if you think that way, and you know what? FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LIVED FOR. You don't deserve my bad side, and you for sure don't deserve my good side. You know what you deserve? TO BE IGNORED AND LEFT ALL ALONE TO FEND FOR YOURSELF WHEN YOU KNOW FOR DAMN SURE, THAT YOU CAN'T.

Comments

Popular Posts