Can I call it being confused?


Hey guys. This post is coming in pretty late in the night/morning, whatever you wanna call it. I was about to head to bed and i have a habit of checking my snapchat to update myself about my friend's activities. And also, partly because i wanna feel sad that my friends might be enjoying life much more than i do. Oh wells, thats life.

But yes, this post is pretty self explanatory from the title to the welcoming picture up there. I'm kinda confused right now. Like how is it, after you comment on something, and then it just naturally happens the very next day. Like how much link/connection does it take for something to just magically happen almost immediately after you made a comment about it.

All the first incidents happen like 2 weeks ago i think, and til today, like i can't solve the problem. And the person involved in this matter, is not even helping cos of the sudden silence they are gracing me with. But oh wells. I'm just confused about that and i just wanted an excuse to update this late in the night. *peace*

I'm supposed to be asleep right now because i kinda need to wake up early later on to meet up with friends. So i'm gonna keep this one short and sweet. A new vlog's coming up and anticipate that one! Goodnight guys! Or good morning! Whichever works! Til the next time, BYEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts