I'm Done


So hello guys! Its kinda been a little tiring and exhausting the past few days. Guess what, my insomnia's back! Woohoo to that bitch for making a great entrance. Because in the last 5 days, i've been getting 4 hours to no sleep at all. So yay to that. 

Then on top of that, because i'm not actually functioning like a proper human being that everyone is, i'm not exactly thinking straight either. I'm not going to even elaborate on the stupidest shit that i've been doing lately. A lot of it involves hibernating in my room and just staring into thin air. Yes, boring. I get it. 

Then adding on to the already painful headache that i'm having, i'm suddenly hounded by people. Kay, exaggeration there, but you get what i mean. When people who you try to stay away from just keeps coming back, you kinda just want to punch them in the face. Do you ever feel that way sometimes? Like seriously, you want them to just fuck off cos they just don't get it. And then i keep thinking about what ifs and all that shit that fucks you up mentally. I'VE GONE MAD!

Kidding, i'm fine. Its just that, with little sleep, my brain goes into overdrive, forcing myself to create unnecessary scenarios that i probably wouldn't even think about if i actually had 6-8 hours of sleep per day. And also, i'm done missing people who probably don't even miss me. I know, we keep telling ourselves that with hopes that one day, we actually believe it. But as of now, i'm done missing people that don't deserve it. I'm actually pretty much done with life. 

I know this post is kinda weird and messy and so not me cos i'm usually pretty okay with my blog posts. Its just that i just really needed to write and here you go. Bear with me please, guys. Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts