Simply Confused

Hello to anyone who actually still reads my blog, or whoever that is new, welcome aboard. As far as i'm concerned, i have left this blog unattended for about 2 months and to be honest, i had thoughts of wanting to just delete it all. But for some reason, the small writer's part in me chose to just leave it as it is until there came a need for me to be back. And so, here i am.

I dont even know how to put what i feel into words anymore. I have lost touch with my writing side, so i'll try my best to make sure you guys can understand. Technically, i felt like i fucked up. I'm currently in a job that makes me work in a huge team. Not that i'm complaining, i'm fine. But you know how sometimes, personality just kinda clash. It doesn't directly affect me, but damn, i just feel like i fucked up.

For as long as i could deal with it, i've tried to just deal with it. But i just feel like a fuck up today. I cam forward with the best intentions to just share but i felt like i kinda just ruined someone's day, week, or however long it last laa. I don't blame anyone, not at all. But i just kinda feel like things will begin to change. That sucks because i have only begun to really comfortably adapt to everything going on around me.

I am just at a loss of words with exactly how i'm feeling. I feel angry, annoyed, sad and confused all at once. Its just fucking overwhelming. Kay, i should just stop. This is really going nowhere. I just needed a platform to let it out, and my blog is the best one i know.

I know this post just sucks, BIG TIME. But bear with me, i'll be back alot more to just keep myself a little more inclined with writing all over again. Til the next time i can actually figure out what i wanna share, i'm sorry guys. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts