Lets open up old books
Hello hello hello! So as the title states, i wont beat around the bush, let's just head straight for what i actually wanna say, shall we?
First and foremost, i don't really know how many of my readers now are new or old. When i say old, i mean, have followed me for a while now. For those new ones, here's new information. For the old ones, its a recap.
Most people have known me to be quite a bitch. You know, i have been pretty mean. I could do it both verbally and physically. But ever since my parents have sat me down when i turned 20, i decided, its time to drop the whole fight or flight thing. I chose to really just back away from a fight cos it was my best choice.
But lately, too many things bothered me and the backing away technique has not put my heart to rest. I mean, i wonder why the hell do i back away from an argument i knew i could win? Like why? Kau penakut sangat ke Efah? But no, i backed away because i knew if i fought back, i would probably start swinging and people would actually hate me.
But whats so bad about losing a few people when they don't really care about your feelings anyway right? So here's me, opening up my old books, bringing back my old me. So i'm sorry to anyone who got too comfortable with me being nice. I'm not actually nice.
Sometimes people are really pushed to the brink and you can't help but just fall over. And i admit, i have fallen. Being nice just doesn't cut it for me. No more helping other people, at least dont who really dont deserve it.
P.S: if you're actually nice to me, genuinely, of course i won't have the need to wanna rip you to pieces. I'm mean, not crazy kay :)


Comments
Post a Comment