Safe Space
So, this time, maybe I'm back for good? Its 2019, and I do realise that I said the same thing last year? Last 2 years? I don't even remember. Who knows, I might go missing again, but who even reads this anymore. So here goes.....
Its been a tough few weeks for 2019. And then I hear those words, "Its only February, Efah." True! But it feels like half the year already flew by. So much has happened in 2019, and like stated above, its only February.
I kickstarted 2019 with a bang. I changed my relationship status, nope not married but thats for another time. And since then, it's been an emotional rollercoaster. I've never been one to share or open up to people much. It's a bad trait I got. So I needed a safe space. Then I realised, I've got a dying blog page.
So I guess, everytime my heart isn't at peace, I'll be back here. Writing my feelings, my thoughts, my frustrations. On lucky days, maybe I'll be her when I'm happy, writing with a smile. But I doubt those days would come often.
This is a safe space. Why I say so? It is my blog, mine. So people can read but its just a way for me to not go crazy. Yes, friends might read this and suddenly drop a text and my answer would be, "I'm over it. My heart has settled and made its peace." My words won't be nice here but hey, since when have I ever spoken without vulgarities? Well, I'm trying but I make no promises.
This is just an opening post for 2019. Maybe as I post this, there are other things floating in my mind that requires to be written down too. So til then, remember, its my safe space. So, leave me be.


Comments
Post a Comment